The client was facing the following business problems prior to implementation.
- Business uses multiple software to take care of different aspects of their business processes which don’t give them consolidated visibility on entire business and manufacturing processes.
- Most manufacturing software depends only on feed in data from users and remains disconnected from machinery.
- Whether it is a process or discrete manufacturing, setting up workflow is complex and requires specialization to handle it.
- Proprietary “recipes” or formulas, for manufacturing materials, is vital information that not only had to be continuously safeguarded but, at the same time, had to be made instantly available to the shop floor.
- Many businesses work with companies that don’t scale with the new technologies leading to a bottleneck in future up-gradation.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The client enjoyed the following benefits through the manufacutring erp solution.
- Growth Oriented Flexible Solution. connect to all aspects of the business providing end-to-end connectivity to departments and resources.
- Integrating with MES to provide numerical instructions directly from the platform, improving overall quality and performance.
- Improving workflows with new process patterns and journeys within the system. The system is intelligent enough to suggest the next step and actions after a certain stage of the application.
- Providing a widget-based system where a single page can contain multiple elements and for individual elements. With the proper abstraction of information and sharing only limited required information to the shop floor.
- Integrated Industrial IoT and machine learning to the solution to match up with demand.