Wearables & Healthcare Devices
Personal healthcare is another major area where the benefits of Consumer Internet of Things are reaped extensively.DreamzTech can create IoT applications integrated with wearables which can help in fitness tracking , remote health monitoring ,patients surveillance, care of the elderly and the disabled, fall detection and so on.
Personal Asset Tracking
From smart phone tracking to GPS pet tracking and tracking any asset you want to, DreamzTech can help you to create these demanding CIoT solutions. Asset tracking solutions enable and allow to track anything at all, also over longer distances where IoT coverage is present for low power wide area networks (LPWAN).
ENTERPRISE & INDUSTRIAL IoT
Add smart devices into the IT landscape of your business to take advantage of the Internet of Things. We create connected systems that gather, accumulate and investigate data that originates from smart devices on the edge of your network, backend systems and cloud services, to initiate a new degree of business intelligence.
We employ active and passive transponder‑enabled tags to distribute custom solutions that empower companies to collect, accumulate and spread digital information in multiple frequencies for global supply chain support and management. Our apps span product tracking, area access control, and environment management.
We leverage the power of beacons to deliver custom solutions that benefit enterprises in creating context based on location and proximity. Our beacon‑enabled applications and systems reorganize business processes by monitoring, sustaining, detecting and handling assets, tracking inventory in real‑time, and providing value‑added services upon need.
Incorporation of sensors into business environments is becoming commonplace. Stay on the edge by putting valued sensor‑driven data into the hands of manufacturing supervisors, environmental engineers, IT managers and other decision makers to upsurge efficiencies and decrease operational costs.
IoT Hardware Design & Development
- Requirement gathering
- Major Component Selections
- Specification Generations
- Hardware Specs
- Software Specs
- Acceptance of test Procedure
- Milestone planning
- Board Level
- Software/Firmware Coding
- Software Simulation
- Part Procurement
- Board Manufacturing
- Board Bring-up
- System Integration
- Board De-bug
- Part Procurement
- Fab Setup
- Code Burning
- QA Testing
IoT Hardware Lifecycle Management
- Requirement Analysis and Architecture Design
– Circuit, PCB (Design Files)
– Firmware (source code)
- Plastic Enclosure Design and Mold design (Design Files, Include Mold)
- Component procurements (BOM Sheet)(Initial prototype and final fab)
- Fabrication – (It includes fab setup and production) [full-fledged production ready]
- Testing(vibration testing, temperature testing, short circuit protection testing, battery life testing)
IoT Application Development Lifecycle
- DREAMZTECH IoT Cloud Platform
- IoT Application Development (IoT Solution)
– Mobile Apps
– Web Application (Dashboard)
- REST Web Service/ API (HTTPS protocol .web services , API based communication , Json structure)
- Test plans and test execution reports (The execution of test cases will pass thru our cloud platform, so we definitely have to be compliant and will provide necessary documents as required.)
- Records with Sprints/ JIRA Epics/ Stories/ Tasks
IoT Strategy & Consulting
With our IoT Strategy Consulting Services we help businesses to understand what the IoT really means for their businesses and help them to plan to take full advantages of all the growth and efficiency opportunities which includes helping to develop, acquire.
IoT Backend Engineering
With our backend solutions, we help businesses by creating applications to keep track of and communicate with devices via industry- standard and custom protocols, while enjoying end-to-end encryption throughout all points of connection.
IoT Application Development
DreamzTech delivers enterprise and consumer Internet of Things applications to support smart initiatives from the diverse industries ranging from the security to the home automation to industrial IoT that can transform business operations and change people’s lives.
Want to know more about our IoT experience?
IoT DATA ANALYTICS
Generate actionable business intelligence and get meaningful insights by examining data produced by devices linked to an IoT platform. Our team designs custom systems and cloud infrastructures that pull and study real‑time and contextual information created from IoT sensors and gadgets and allow decision makers to run batch operations on collected data at planned time periods and make forecasts based on statistical and machine learning methods.
AWS IoT Services We Offer
AWS IoT Core:
Using AWS IoT Core we can create application that allows to easily connect devices to the cloud and to other devices. AWS IoT Core supports HTTP, WebSockets, and MQTT, a lightweight communication protocol specifically designed to tolerate intermittent connections, minimize the code footprint on devices, and reduce network bandwidth requirements.
AWS IoT Analytics:
With AWS IoT Analytics, DreamzTech can help b run simple, ad-hoc queries using the built-in IoT Analytics SQL query engine. Using AWS IoT Analytics, we can apply machine learning algorithms to to the device data of businesses to produce a health score for each device in their fleet.
Using Alexa Skills Kit and AWS IoT to Voice Control Connected Devices
Using Amazon Echo and Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) DreamzTech is creating new experiences with voice-enabled applications. It is a really natural interface to interact with the physical world around us. The new Smart Home Skill API enabling us to quickly create Alexa skills to control connected devices for the home, like lights and thermostats, from the cloud.
Azure IoT Services We Offer
- Analyze Untapped Data to Accelerate Business Growth with the Azure IoT Suite
- Establish Communication Between Millions of IoT Assets with Azure IoT Hub
- Ingest Big Data from Connected Devices and Applications with IoT Event Hub
- Leverage Azure Stream Analytics for Processing Real-Time Data Streams on Cloud
- Dispatch Push Notifications to any Platform with Azure Notifications Hub
- Implement Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics with Azure Machine Learning