The client is a Marketing Solution Services provider based in Greenville, South Carolina. They have been in operations since 2014 providing tools for consumers to avail benefits and for merchants to gain more customers. The client’s aim was to become an umbrella company that houses different standalone direct selling programs and combines them into something bigger. With this goal, they set off to develop a collection of digital products and services, ranging from online marketing tools and automated webinar creation systems to shopping platforms and networking tools. DreamzTech assisted the client with consulting and development services for this enterprise application.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- A set of marketing software that can either be used independently or as a suite.
- A software based on multi-level marketing business model.
- Marketing tools that would appeal to both consumers and business owners.
- A lead capture and auto response system that is portable.
- An ecommerce website builder that lets referrers earn commissions.
- An event marketing webinar creation and scheduling tool.
- A tool to set goals, organize tasks and evaluate self against goals.
- Subscription process that allows access to all tools from a single platform.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Over 6 marketing software developed independently but connected logically.
- Members can have unlimited members under them and each can act as a reseller.
- Anybody using the platform, buyer or merchant, can become a merchant.
- A web form generator with auto-response system that can be linked anywhere.
- Merchants build an e-commerce website using the tool and members earn a percentage for every sale.
- Host webinars, automate scheduling, share and receive feedback.
- A full-fledged task tracker and scheduler with an interactive goal planner.
- A complete software suite unified over user database and subscription system.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The client is a Marketing Solution Services provider based in Greenville, South Carolina. They have been in operations since 2014 providing tools for consumers to avail benefits and for merchants to gain more customers.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of technology and industry experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the project complexity.
Business analysts and Project Managers interviewed clients to gather requirements and create detailed flowcharts and data flow diagrams. User stories were documented and added to Backlog. Priorities were set.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The application prototype was developed.
The core software with a set of 3 different tools was delivered in late 2017. Since then DreamzTech has developed several other tools and integrated into the platform keeping platform integrity intact.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. Test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
Quarterly Releases were planned with 8 Sprints in each. Modules were developed in short sprints for easy review. Changes and new modules were included in consequent sprints for delivery.