The Sports Management Company is one of the premier online shops selling sports products, sporting goods, and training equipment in the United States. We have been working with the Sports Management Company for the last 5 years now. We take pride in sharing that we provided end-to-end software services to the client in delivering their website and made it even more engaging and result-driven. The client approached DreamzTech for not just developing a solution but also consulting on for e-commerce. We met their requirements by providing end-to-end software services and in enhancing and updating the website’s version from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 and redesigned the website.
3 Months to first Alpha Release.
9 Efforts Person Months for multiple updates and planned enhancement release.
5 Years of Client’s trust.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
Facing Business Problems
- The client needed to have a partner company to guide them throughout their digital journey to build the platform.
- Right Choice of tools & technology at the right place.
- Continuous updates and enhancements on the platform without disrupting the services.
- Issues with Users’ trust and platform security.
- If your site isn’t Mobile optimized, users will leave the site before they even begin browsing your products on their mobile devices.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- DreamzTech offshore and onshore team worked aligned with the client to prepare and build the platform.
- We added the value by recommending and using the right tools and technologies at the right place for e.g. using MemCache, Ubercart, etc.
- We provided planned releases with updates and enhancements and supported the platform 24X7.
- DreamzTech did quality assurance and made sure for secured payment processing.
- Most of the visitors to the e-commerce websites are browsing on their mobile devices; we assured it to be mobile responsive.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The Sports Management Company is one of the premier online shops selling sports products, sporting goods, and training equipment in the United States.
- Corporate Finance: Initial Public Offerings, Private Equity
- Structured Finance: Syndicated Loans, Leveraged Loans
- Stock Exchange Market Infrastructure
- Clearing and Settlement
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked onshore interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platform were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done as required. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
DreamzTech provided 24/7 support to assure business continuance without and disruption with proper SLA in place.