Our client wanted to create a website that would connect Real Estate Buyers, Sellers, Loan officers, Mortgage Lenders, and Realtors through easy to use solution using desktop and mobile devices. The platform enables streamlined real estate services for mortgage lenders to increase their funding rates on pre-qualified / pre-approved home-buying customers while enhancing the customer experience. Our team of SMEs, Business Analysts, Architect, Project Manager, App Designers, and Developers worked with the client to build the solution.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Increasing lead-to customer conversion is the #1 challenge for lead buyers.
- Unavailability of a single platform connecting home buyers, sellers, realtors and mortgage lenders.
- Unavailability single-point access of updated nationwide MLS listing for properties.
- It was difficult for homebuyers to search, compare property options in an easy and transparent manner.
- With so many people involved it was difficult to keep track of communications that lead to misunderstandings .
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Homebuyers, sellers, realtors, lenders and concierge users are able to communicate in a transparent manner that reduces time to conclude a deal.
- Homebuyers can easily search and compare properties based on several factors and approved loan limits.
- The system regularly updated nationwide property listing giving more options to home buyers to choose from.
- It provides a property valuation calculator that helps home buyers and sellers to know property value based on several factors.
- The system also allowed bi-directional data update with the primary Salesforce system eliminating manual copy of data.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client wanted to create a website that would connect Real Estate Buyers, Sellers, Loan officers, Mortgage Lenders, and Realtors through easy to use solution using desktop and mobile devices.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Solution architects and Business analysts worked with the client to offer a software solution that met clients’ long term vision.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow, database, and API architecture.
The whole application was developed over a span of 9 months. DreamzTech allocated additional resources whenever needed to meet the timeline, quality standards, and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security.
With an offshore dedicated team, the platform was designed, developed and deployed within agreed timelines.