Our client approached us to develop a video sharing platform where anyone who has a specific user role can share a video. The platform allows businesses to list themselves and business owners can share video content to publicize their business. The platform is a hyper-local video platform where users can watch content specifically for them and expand their watching zone. It’s a paid video sharing website to provide a platform for businesses and individuals to interact with each other through sharing video content. The user who uploads video can earn money while other users watch his videos. Specific Ads Targeting system allows advertisements to reach as per viewers’ preferences and advertisers to fetch their exact audience so ads profitability is increasing.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- To have a platform where users will be able to upload videos and get paid for posting the videos.
- The platform should enable businesses to create their profile and businesses to be listed by categories.
- Create a revenue-sharing model between Uploaders, Advertisers, and Platform.
- Managing digital assets efficiently with proper security with proper video streaming experience and seamless advertisement integration.
- Create a Specific Ads Targeting system allows advertisements to reach as per viewers’ preferences.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We created a platform where registered users can upload videos tagging location making the videos hyper-local.
- The platform enabled businesses to register and get listed in different categories and allowed uploaders to publicize businesses by creating advertisements from them.
- We developed a revenue-sharing model enabling businesses to pay using the seamless payment for their ads and share the revenue with platform and uploaders with monthly manual/scheduled Payouts direct into account.
- We used AWS S3 Bucket for Active Digital Asset Management and used JWPlayer to stream video and used Cloudflare for CDN and asset security.
- We integrated with AdButler to specific targeting ads and get analytics on ads.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client approached us to develop a video sharing platform where anyone who has a specific user role can share a video.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
A dedicated team working Onshore and offshore for 2 Years’ continuous development and deployment.
TECHNICAL & FUNCTIONAL
DreamzTech team provided technical consultation to the client to adapt to niche technologies and tools to develop.
AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
DreamzTech project manager prepared an Agile Plan with total backlog and planned sprints with scrum set up with the client.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
Helped the application development team to deliver code changes more frequently and reliably.
JWPLAYER, ADBUTLER & QUICKBOOKS
DreamzTech integrated with industry best tools JWPlayer for seamless video player experience and used AdButler for flawless advertising experience. We also used Quickbooks for easy payment and payouts.
Support & Maintenance
24 X 7 SUPPORT WITH SLA
After go-live, during maintenance period we have supported application enhancement along with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support. The dedicated team is providing maintenance and support to date.