As a Security Test Engineer in the QA practice team, you will work closely with teams of Application Developers, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters to create security test documents, test applications and maintain quality of the deliverables that is aligned to our business roadmap, delivery standards, security standards and customer delight parameters.
Required Skill and Qualification:
- Should be a technical Bachelor or Master (BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech/ME)
- Must have at least 5 years of experience on end to end software testing and QA methodology
- Should have 3 to 5 years using Application Security testing tools like OWASP ZAP, Web Inspect, Burp suite, SQLmap, etc.
- Experience on both commercial and open source tools like Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, Metasploit, Checkmarx, AppScan, WebInspect, Fortify, Nessus, Nmap, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP
- Excellent Understanding/Knowledge of all security-related fundamentals, standards, compliances
- OWASP top 10, Web and Mobile Application Testing on Android/IOS
- Good knowledge on ISMS / ISO 27001:2013 frameworks (preferred) implementation
- Should be able to deal with multiple platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac
- Knowledge of basic script development in Java/.NET/Perl/ Ruby/PhP/ Python
- Self-motivated individual
- Willingness to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up-to-date in a continuously challenging environment
- Product testing will be the added advantages