A premium equine nutritional brand wanted to achieve higher engagement with its customer base through native android and ios app in combination with gamification. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to a global animal nutrition brand that wanted to develop an exciting app for horse owners/enthusiasts. Our team of SMEs, Business Analysts, Architect, Project Manager, App Designers, and Developers worked with the client to transform their app idea into an engaging app.
- Horse owners/enthusiasts had limited access to meaningful horse nutrition guidance information.
- Limited information on local horse workshops and events.
- Difficult to manage and find paper-based nutrition details and health records of horses.
- Limited access to horse nutrition and health experts for queries.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Through the app Horse owners/enthusiasts are able to access meaningful horse nutrition guidance information with ease.
- App users are able to search and view information on local horse workshops/events as well as register for the events.
- App users are able to manage all horse-related details. They can scan and upload documents and access information as and when required.
- App users can contact horse nutrition and health experts to get their queries answered.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A premium equine nutritional brand wanted to achieve higher engagement with its customer base through native android and ios app in combination with gamification.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Solution architects and Business analysts worked with the client to offer a software solution that complemented the client’s existing technical team’s ability for day to day maintenance of the solution.
With an offshore dedicated team, the app was designed, developed and deployed within agreed timelines.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow, database, and API architecture.
The whole application was developed over a span of nearly 7 months in two phases. DreamzTech allocated resources whenever needed to meet the timeline, quality standards, and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The project was delivered fully in April 2019. Our support team has been providing support since then. Issues reported have been resolved to satisfaction as per Service Level Agreement.