Our client wanted to create an Artificial Intelligence enabled Campaign Management software to manage and control outbound communications (emails/SMSes) directed at qualified and unqualified leads. The system was expected to deal with a large number of leads, inbound and outbound communications with minimal manual interventions. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to the client to design, develop and deploy an A.I. enabled comprehensive campaign management solution. Our team of SMEs, Business Analysts, Architect, Project Manager, App Designers, and Developers worked with the client to build the solution.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The existing system took a lot of time to import a large number of leads and created a bottleneck in the lead import process.
- Once campaigns were created and started then it was not possible to add new leads to it.
- The system failed to understand and differentiate various incoming messages from leads and respond to leads properly.
- There was no option to integrate with the client’s Salesforce instance to sync data between systems.
- The system was not able to accommodate the unique business requirements of the client.
- The user interface was not user friendly as it considerable time to locate relevant communications received from leads.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- The user is able to import a large number of leads from different file formats reducing lead import time from hours to minutes.
- Leads can be added to active campaigns anytime, this eliminated the need for new campaigns required to manage new leads.
- The A.I enabled system identifies intents from incoming communications and responds with meaningful answers.
- The system automatically creates an appointment on the Campaign owner’s calendar based on the date/time given by the user.
- Many custom requirements were implemented to increase the efficiency and user-friendliness of the system.
- The system integrated with Salesforce to enable seamless data exchange between systems.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client wanted to create an Artificial Intelligence enabled Campaign Management software to manage and control outbound communications (emails/SMSes) directed at qualified and unqualified leads.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Solution architects and Business analysts worked with the client to offer a software solution that met clients’ long term vision.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow, database, and API architecture.
The whole application was developed over a span of 8 months. DreamzTech allocated additional resources whenever needed to meet the timeline, quality standards, and cybersecurity measures.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security.
With an offshore dedicated team, the platform was designed, developed and deployed within agreed timelines.