The process of traditional fundraising entailed gathering financial help for a cause from individuals or organizations through a door to door campaign. This process itself was very costly and unable to reach out to a large population in a short period of time. In the last ten years, the fundraising sector has transformed itself along with the fast-evolving digital world. Today’s fundraising events are organized utilizing the internet and all the social media platforms.
Our client was a fundraising company who had an existing website for fundraising. The client wanted to bring all the fundraising organizations, sponsors and donors into a single platform. For this specific purpose, the client wanted us to redesign the existing website along with the introduction of some additional features. In order to connect all the stakeholders through a single website and increase the target audience and donation amount, they contacted us to restructure their existing site.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The existing website had issues with its responsiveness.
- The design of the existing website was not user-friendly.
- The organizations did not have any reward system to attract supporters.
- Online donation option with payment gateway was not available.
- The live status of every campaign was not available on the preexisting website.
- In the preexisting website, users were not able to share the campaign details with others.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We developed an interactive platform with a responsive interface.
- We redesigned the website with a better graphical user interface.
- The solution incorporates reward programs that can be customized by the organizations and sponsors.
- The platform integrates a payment gateway for the smooth and secure transaction of donations.
- The platform provides real-time status of donations raised on the platform visible to all users.
- In the revamped website users can send referrals to others and link their social media accounts to the platform.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
This process itself was very costly and unable to reach out to a large population in a short period of time.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Dreamztech deployed business analysts and solution architects who communicated with the client and created a backlog of tasks. All tasks were evaluated and prioritized after consultation and taking approval from client.
Design & Workflow
Design and workflow of the website and key features to be implemented were determined after consulting with the client. Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads and Senior developers determined technology platform, design workflow, database and API architecture after client approval.
A dedicated team consisting of Project Manager (PM), Tech Leads, Developers, Quality Analysts (QAs) was formed and milestones were determined for completing the project on proposed time. Tasks were divided into teams for timely completion of the project.
The application database was designed after scrutinizing the existing data structure. A joint effort from DB architects and developers migrated data from the existing database of the website.
Based on the redesigned business logic we integrated all the new features and ensured seamless functionality. Before going live all the changes were communicated to the client and approval was taken before proceeding further.
The QA team Performed all the required SIT and UAT to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.