A decade old and the largest resource and facility management organization based in India was facing a lot of issues with their age-old windows app which was obviously not helping grow their business. They approached us to help us analyze the problems understanding their present problems and business and provide them with an appropriate solution. Dreamztech analyzed the current business problems for the client and our team of experts with an in-depth understanding of new-age technologies delivered them a solution that transformed their business by the implementation of the latest technologies and migrating their data warehouse smoothly into the ERP solution.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Difficulty in scaling and up-gradation to keep up the pace with demands.
- The existing system was growing prone to security threats as present software did not allow regular updates of patches.
- Cumbersome data access and processing system and multiple, disjointed workflow processes and information.
- Present software unable to operate with pan India operation and inability to integrate with partners and vendors.
- The core business modules were facing performance issues and operation was slow due to faulty workflow.
- Lengthy, manual process for generating management reports and a lack of proper software support for the business.
- Lack of real-time notification and transparency on activities and a lot of manual paperwork was required.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- A scalable platform developed on C#, MVC, HTML5, and RESTful API.
- The new application meets the latest standards in cybersecurity and the software architecture supports regular upgrades.
- A unified web portal with a role-based access system and associated workflows are accessible from a single application.
- All modules work under one umbrella which can be operated pan India and one-click solution to connect with all the vendors.
- Faster transaction processing even with increased load and easy, intuitive screens and workflow for faster operations.
- One-click customizable reports generation option and multiple modules developed as microservice and integrated.
- The software provided alerts and notification systems and the implementation of software to reduce paperwork.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A decade old and the largest resource and facility management organization based in India was facing a lot of issues with their age-old windows app which was obviously not helping grow their business.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of onshore SMEs and offshore technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution was extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects and Business analysts worked onshore interviewing clients, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. Modules from legacy software were unified.
Our team enhanced UX to meet the latest standards. We made data access and management smoother. Usability issues with the existing platforms were addressed. New modules were introduced.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The application architecture was developed, all micro-modules were developed and integrated to work in sync providing transparency in organization and business activities.