The client is a New York based financial consultant for startups and small businesses. They are acclaimed for designing innovative ideas to attract investment and crowdfunding schemes that have helped businesses develop and grow in the last 15 years. One of their ideas was to develop an equity crowdfunding website that connects non-accredited and accredited investors with startups and emerging businesses listed on crowdfunding platforms across different industries. DreamzTech got the opportunity to enhance this platform by providing a feature-rich, user-intuitive and user engaging crowdfunding cum social networking website portal.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Absence of a centralized platform to promote crowdfunding campaigns for startups.
- Inability to connect investors with potential startups companies under one single platform.
- A mechanism to easily add import or export crowdfunding campaigns from different platforms.
- Engaging users and enabling them to take better and easy investment decisions.
- Problem in connecting and building investors’ community network.
- Promoting funding campaigns across different social media platforms.
- Attracting and pulling target audiences.
- Popularizing startup brands with investor reviews and ratings.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- CMS website developed on WordPress provided a centralized platform to promote crowdfunding campaigns.
- Connects non-accredited and accredited investors with startups listed under a single platform.
- Custom made plugins to add crowdfunding campaigns by admin.
- Search, browse crowdfunding offerings across different industries and invest in just a few clicks.
- Community forum to connect other users and build a social network.
- Share company offerings and crowdfunding details on social media platforms.
- Online chat forum to chat with other users and join various chat rooms for increased networking.
- Review and rating of companies for boosting brands and exposure.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
They are acclaimed for designing innovative ideas to attract investment and crowdfunding schemes that have helped businesses develop and grow in the last 15 years.
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech team worked on scoping for the entire project to identify core features. Project plan, schedule, budget and infrastructure requirements were delivered. Monetization ideas were discussed.
Business analysts and Project Managers interviewed clients to gather requirements and create detailed flowcharts and data flow diagrams. User stories were documented and added to Backlog. Priorities were set.
Since the client’s goal was to make website workflow simpler and more intuitive, Our BA team generated interactive mockups to define the entire UX. PSDs were created to fuse branding style with a modern touch.
DreamzTech decided to redevelop the website portal on WordPress platform along with the MySql database and building custom plugins. Pros and cons were discussed with the client to make this decision.
As the development progressed, the client’s team requested some flow changes that went against the approved prototype. Our team worked extra hours to meet client demands and the deadline to ensure the success of this platform.
The QA team planned and performed testing to meet the latest standards of speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. Rigorous load testing to check the scalability was also done.