Developing a building, whether it’s a personal residential house or a multi-storied commercial tower. The development process consists of a huge number of documents to maintain such as floor plan, electric blueprint, gas pipeline blueprint, etc. Managing these documents is not easy to let alone permission-based partial access of those documents in digital format. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to a startup based in Arizona, USA, with the idea to create a document repository which is required for developing a building and grant partial or full access to numbers of people like electrician, plumber, etc who must have access to only a part of a blueprint. Our team of SMEs, Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, and Developers worked with the client to transform their business by the implementation of the latest technologies and develop a document repository management system.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The app should work on any mobile device.
- Role-Permission based access and resource management.
- Category based document management system.
- A document can be shared temporarily with others outside the application.
- Documents can be snipped and shared a part of it.
- A document can be accessed by other users by a QR code scan.
- The application should match with modern-day cyber security policy.
- It should be able to handle heavy traffic.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- A scalable platform developed on PHP, Angular+PWA, HTML5, and API.
- The new application meets the latest standards in cybersecurity.
- A unified web portal with a role-based access system.
- Build with PWA technology which is lightweight and cross-platform.
- Implemented QR based temporary authentication for 3rd party users.
- Easy, intuitive screens and workflow for faster operations.
- Proper load balancing implementation for heavy traffic handling.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Developing a building, whether it’s a personal residential house or a multi-storied commercial tower.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of SMEs and technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Graphics Designers, Solution Architects, and Business analysts worked very closely with stakeholders interviewing them, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks and understanding. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Designers, Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow.
Proper wire-framing was done with the help of our experienced designers and research was done to create designs with a modern look and feel with an easy workflow.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible.
The application database was designed. A joint effort from DB architects and developers was made to design the database structure and design, the respected individual module was developed and integrated as a complete end to end application.