The client was facing the following business problems prior to implementation:
- In the existing process invoices and purchase orders are sent manually to suppliers and customers resulting in slow conversions and delayed operations.
- The customer’s traditional system lacked a platform to manage leads, opportunities and relate these to customers.
- As there were no modern CRM systems, appointments could not be scheduled without possible conflict with another appointment. Reminders were not available.
- Delivery jobs incurred more costs since routes were never preplanned and routes were often retraced.
- The client lacked a unified platform from which they could manage all aspects of the supply chain – vendor, inventory, customer, delivery.
- Realtime tracking of jobs, deliveries, and shipments were not possible.
- The client had to manually assign tasks, deliver jobs and track performance. Scheduling was not possible.
- A lot of paperwork was needed at the receiving end of deliveries and delivery failures. Lack of customer feedback and engagement process post-delivery.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
The customer enjoyed the following benefits through the solution provided by team.
- MTC Sales Module allowed the customer to create and manage orders along with access to invoices and purchase orders from a single collaborative platform.
- The customer can now record all orders, emails, call notes and activities of customers through the CRM module.
- The client can create and book tasks, appointments for customers easily resulting in efficient communication. Employees receive reminders on assigned tasks.
- The ability to plan routes and drop multiple shipments on the way is now possible.
- MTC combined vendor, inventory, purchase order and customer data under a single platform. This made the supply and demand gap identifiable at a glance.
- The client can track the live status of every assigned job, delivery, and shipment in the platform.
- The client can now schedule delivery jobs for customers and field employees. The job allocation report shows the performance status of each employee.
- The MTC mobile app helps receive client signatures upon delivery and failed deliveries are tracked. The customer feedback system helps increase brand value.