In the modern world, people are gradually becoming dependent on the internet and as a result, in the last few years, the existence of online communities has increased substantially. These communities provide a platform for the users to communicate with each other around a shared interest for social and business purposes. Different community websites are available on the internet with their own unique range of features to offer. Our client owned a community-building website which was not performing very well in comparison to the other online communities. We helped them to redesign their website from scratch and implement new interactive features in order to compete with all the other internet communities. We incorporated new unique features to the website and delivered the client a revamped community builder website.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- The existing site has reached an optimum point with unmanaged data that made the site unresponsive.
- The existing customers got frustrated with data loss and huge performance lagging.
- The customers find it difficult to get content as the UI of the site is not intuitive.
- As the site manages a considerable amount of data, the absence of advance search makes end-users life difficult.
- New interactive features like message boards to interact between individuals were missing.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- We migrated all the existing data into a new database after completing the data mapping of the existing database.
- Optimized database performance even with huge data load which improved the performance by many folds.
- Optimized website performance and gave a complete makeover to the UI with intuitive design.
- The newly revamped website incorporates Sphinx search to find loads of data in minimum time.
- Interactive features like message board, blogging and forum access were added to the new website.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client owned a community-building website which was not performing very well in comparison to the other online communities.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Business analysts and Tech leads consulted with the client and business problems were analyzed followed by identifying the best business solution for the client. After gathering requirements the workflow of the project and selection of the technologies was completed.
Our dedicated team communicated with the client and shared the project management planning. The work was divided into multiple phases and in-scope requirements, cost, schedule, list of the deliverable, delivery dates were set and created a backlog of tasks in JIRA.
Design & Workflow
The design and workflow of the website were optimized to improve the performance and the UI was given a complete makeover to ensure an intuitive design. The data load was reduced by using the Sphinx search.
The huge amount of unmanaged data, stored in the existing database was mapped and converted to normalized data. The normalized data were then migrated to the new database of the new website built by Dreamztech.
The push notification and messaging features were designed from scratch along with other new features and were integrated into the new website. All the required SIT and UAT testings were performed and on completion of all the integrations, client approval was taken before go-live.
Go-live & Support
Our QA team ensured the client’s demand after analyzing the performance of the site in different test environments and deployment was completed. After go-live, we have supported the client with SLA driven Level 2 & Level 3 support and worked on the addition of new features to date.