Reach is a platform that helps users to connect with the rodeo community. Rodeo has been a popular competitive sport in the western United States, Canada, Spain, and other European countries. However, the community was struggling to reach more users in the past few years due to a lack of promotional activities, poor marketing, and branding models. The basic requirement of the client was to broadcast and stream live videos and audios for the users who are not present at the field and are not aware of the status of the event. Dreamztech has developed a community networking and marketplace application using the latest technologies and features. The client can upload and store multiple videos at the same time for the users to download. Through this system, the client can manage the event schedule, users, and sponsors along with building encouragements between the users and the other sponsors by displaying advertisements digitally at the time of video streaming.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Reaching to a large number of users was not easy.
- Lack of solution available for the users who are not present in the field to participate and enjoy the event.
- Live streaming of video and audio were difficult.
- Lack of solutions available for the intercommunity connections among the users.
- Lack of encouragement policy or revenue generation to attract more users.
- Multiple videos can not be streamed at the same time.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- With alert/notification feature reaching to a large number of users at the same time made easy.
- With the mobile app video and audio streaming, it became easy to feel the thrill of the events for the users who are not present in the field.
- Create and manage the listing of multiple video and audio streaming seamlessly.
- Like & comments feature on live video helps to increase the interconnectivity among the platform users & their engagement.
- The platform marketplace allows merchants and users to post ads, and target campaigns/videos for revenue generation.
- Multiple videos can be streamed at the same time from anywhere anytime.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Dreamztech has developed a community networking and marketplace application using the latest technologies and features.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
DreamzTech formed a Team of PM, QA, and Senior Developers post-analysis. The whole process of, Planning, Development and Support were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Solution architects, SMEs, and Business analysts interviewed clients to gather requirements and create detailed flowcharts and data flow diagrams. user stories were documented and added to Backlog.
Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine the technology platform, design workflow, plan database, and API architecture. The application prototype was developed.
The whole application was developed over a span of nearly 1 year. DreamzTech allocated additional resources whenever needed to meet tight deadlines, quality standards, and cybersecurity measures.
Since speed and reliability were the client’s focus, DreamzTech QA team simulated user activity in over 10 different hardware and OS combinations. We ensured that the application behaved equally well from any device.
Support & Maintenance
24 X 7 SUPPORT WITH SLA DreamzTech provided 24/7 support to assure business continuance without and disruption with proper SLA in place.