Worried with the present mobile warehouse system where one of our clients approached us to find a solution that would enable him to track all his van real-time and sales activities being made by the driver. He also wanted to have the driver open the door only when he is inside the delivery location and not in arbitrary places. DreamzTech extended its Managed Services, to one of the largest engine oil manufacturer based in Singapore. We provided solutions with a multi-layer security system that brings tracking and transparency in every activity. Our team of Business Analysts, Architects, Project Managers, Developers and Graphics Designers worked with the client to transform their business by the implementation of the latest technologies.
- Unification of data
from all equipment onto a single platform and automated interpretation.
- Registering a sample for
machine with upper and lower reading limits so that alerts can be generated in case
- Process data and represent
the form of animated graphs and charts wherever possible for instant decision
- Using Industrial IoT to
monitor equipment health and provide scheduled maintenance, proactive and preventive
- Platform to view the
status of a machine and the ability to view its breakdown history.
- The solution also provided
option to control machines from a user interface using PLC/SCADA and IoT.
- Warehouse Van’s should be secured by an electronic door lock.
- The door lock can be opened only with an OTP which is tied with an order.
- The door can be opened only after van is in the designated sales area.
- The product barcode on scanning should update orders as delivered.
- Doors should be opened with a master OTP as well if there is no GPS.
- The delivery system should be synced with the ERP system.
- When the door is opened Camera should record all activities.
- Upon delivery, the customer signed receipt copy should be submitted.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDED
- Hardware developed to control the electronic door based on business logic.
- Doors open only with OTP sent to driver mobile after an order is made.
- The device opens the door lock only when GPS is inside the delivery location tied with the order.
- Delivery status gets auto-updated on scanning product barcode.
- Master OTP in the admin panel to open the door at any time when required.
- All delivery and users are auto-synced with ERP and Van system.
- A camera is implemented which is activated on movement and records activities.
- Delivery receipt gets printed when product barcode scanned and status is updated.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Worried with the present mobile warehouse system where one of our clients approached us to find a solution that would enable him to track all his van real-time and sales activities being made by the driver.
United States of America
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
With a team of SMEs and technology experts working in coordination the whole process of Analysis, Planning and Execution were extremely cost-effective and fast considering the complexity.
Graphics Designers, Solution Architects, and Business analysts worked very closely with stakeholders interviewing them, clarifying requirements and creating a backlog of tasks and understanding. All tasks were scrutinized, cross-questioned and prioritized for smooth execution.
Designers, Architects, Tech Leads, QA Leads, and Senior developers worked together to determine technology platform, design workflow.
Hardware design was made which would control the electronic door lock. The device is GPS and GPRS enabled for location tracking and communication.
The QA team planned testing to meet the latest standards on speed, performance, and security. Automated testing was done wherever possible. The test approach and disaster recovery mechanisms were determined.
The application database was designed. A joint effort from DB architects and developers was made to design the database structure and design, the respected individual module was developed and integrated as a complete end to end application